- No price increase at 12 months
- No annual contract
- No data caps
- No equipment fees
Up to 1 GIG speed
Features & benefits
- Up to 1 GIG upload and download speeds1
- Fastest speed for smart homes
- 25x faster upload speeds than cable2
- Ultra-low lag for pro-level gaming
- HBO Max™ included3
Features & benefits
- 500Mbps equal upload and download speeds1
- Faster speed and more bandwidth
- 20x faster upload speeds than cable2
- Power even more devices so everyone can enjoy their own screen4
Features & benefits
- 300Mbps equal upload and download speeds¹
- Fast online speeds for the whole family
- 15x faster upload speeds than cable2
- Connect 10+ devices at once throughout your whole home4
Go superfast and get so much more
Now included with all fiber plans.
24/7 internet security
ActiveArmorSM helps stop threats before they get to you.AT&T Fiber subscribers only. Guards against known threats only. Compatible gateway and Smart Home Manager app required. Security features must be enabled. Protects devices connected via Wi-Fi or ethernet. See all ActiveArmor Internet Security features
Wi-Fi® built for the next gen
AT&T All-FiTM gets more coverage to more corners of your home.Compatible gateway with Wi-Fi 6 subject to availability. Optimal performance requires Wi-Fi 6 enabled devices. Whole Home Wi-Fi connectivity may require AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extenders for an add’l monthly charge.
AT&T Fiber – Learn More about Internet Service
- What makes AT&T Fiber different?Fiber broadband (sometimes called Fiber internet) is an internet service delivered over fiber optic cable. This is different from traditional cable internet, which transmits information by sending data over copper wires. Fiber has the potential to transmit data at faster speeds than DSL or cable-based internet.
In particular, AT&T Fiber now delivers the fastest internet service of any major provider1, with speeds of up to 5 GIGs.
Based on 5Gbps offering. Internet speed claims represent maximum wired network service capability speeds and recommended setup. Actual customer speeds are not guaranteed. Single device wired speed maximum 4.7Gbps. For more information go to www.att.com/speed101
- Internet powered by AT&T FiberThese days, we rely on the internet for so many important tasks. We use our internet connection to check the news, stream entertainment, telecommute for work, stay in touch with loved ones, play video games, and much more. It’s understandable to expect fast, reliable internet. To provide this level of service, AT&T Fiber offers five plans: Internet 300, Internet 500, Internet 1000, 2 GIG Internet, and 5 GIG Internet.
Build the ultimate smart home experience with AT&T Smart Home Manager
Put your devices into a Wi-Fi® fast lane with our intelligent Smart Home Manager app.1 The app lets you set parental controls, track data usage by device, and manage screen time,2 all in one place.
Enjoy unlimited data on your home internet
All plans with AT&T Fiber come with unlimited data on your home internet connection. That means no data overage fees, no matter how much you stream, game, or download on your home internet connection.
1AT&T Smart Home Manager is available to AT&T Internet service customers with a compatible AT&T Wi-Fi gateway. Limited to home Wi-Fi network. 2Parental Controls and Data Usage features available with BGW320, BGW210, 5268AC and NVG599 Wi-Fi gateways.
Frequently asked questions
- What is Hyper-gig internet?Hyper-gig internet is the family of plans that includes the 1 GIG, 2 GIG, and 5 GIG internet plans available from AT&T. All three Hyper-gig plans also include AT&T All-Fi, a next-generation Wi-Fi experience for all of your devices.1 If you’re interested, you can go here to see if hyper-gig speeds might be available at your address.*
1Compatible gateway with Wi-Fi 6; subject to availability. Optimal performance requires Wi-Fi 6 enabled devices.
- What is the fastest internet service provider?
With both download speeds and upload speeds up to 5Gbps, AT&T delivers the fastest residential internet of any major internet service provider.*
* Fastest among major internet service providers, based on 5Gbps offering. Internet speed claims represent maximum wired network service capability speeds and recommended setup. Actual customer speeds are not guaranteed. Single device wired speed maximum 4.7Gbps. For more information go to www.att.com/speed101
- How much does AT&T Fiber internet service cost?The monthly rate will depend on which plan you choose, but Internet 300 costs $55 dollars per month, plus taxes. That price includes equipment fees and is after a $5/mo. autopay & paperless billing discount. There is no price increase at 12 months, no annual contract, and no internet data caps.